We need to make sure that we are encouraging people to get out and vote for Xochitl NOW! There will be Weekends of Action every weekend until the election. We need to continue to push to ensure that we keep NM-02 blue and send Xochitl back to Washington, D.C.
Weekend of Action Sign-Up Links:
October 10th and 11th Weekend Phone Banks and Text Banks:
October 17th and 18th Weekend Phone Banks and Text Banks:
October 24th and 25th Weekend Phone Banks and Text Banks:
Get Out the Vote Phone Banks and Text Banks:
Thank you for your continued support of Xochitl.
Field Manager in NM-02 | Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
To phone bank with Team Xoch click here.
A hybrid July Democratic Party Meeting will be held Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm. It will be held at both the PELICAN SPA 306 So. Pershing, T or C (new location so we can socially distance, mask, and have the meeting outside) AND virtually through “Go to Meeting.”
The link for our “Go to Meeting” virtual event is at the bottom of this post:
Treasurer’s Report and Act Blue Contributions—Tom Hinson
Committee Reports & Old Business:
- Advisory Board Report/Survey Monkey Results—Suzanne Carlstedt
- Communications Report—Suzanne Carlstedt
- School Board Meeting and Reopening—Barbara Pearlman
- Do or Die Time—Diana Tittle
- Cobblestone Ads—Diana Title
- Billboards for Xochitl, Para, and Whitlock—Barbara Pearlman
- Yard Sale September 12th—Volunteers—Barbara Pearlman
- Virtual Fundraiser—October 4—Barbara Pearlman
Motion to Adjourn
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 913-013-221
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Suggestions for using “Go-To-Meeting”:
- Remember to download the app
- When you first get to your meeting you will see a picture of yourself and be asked “OK?” If you want to be seen when you enter the meeting then you need to click on the little camera icon on the bottom of the page.
- For this meeting I will be muting everyone; if you have a question or comment please do it in the chat box
- For those who are on the agenda when it is your time to speak I will unmute you and then you will unmute yourself to be heard.
- When you enter the meeting on the top of the screen you will see a pull down of “view all” or “view who is speaking,” When you select view all you will see everyone who is participating….but when we have a speaker you can select view speaker to have that person be prominent.
- On the right is an option to use the chat box where you can type in questions or other responses
- You can also check your audio before we begin with the options on the right