The Democratic Party is having a silent auction of artwork Saturday, November 13, from 5:30 to 8:00 pm at 405 Main Street in T or C, the building next to Grapes Gallery with the multicolored bricks. Refreshments will be served. There will be items to suit almost any budget, and many local artists will be featured.
Please join us and invite your friends to celebrate our artists and support our fundraiser. Please wear a mask.
Sierra County Democratic Party Meeting Wednesday, April 21, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
We have changed to Zoom only after all. Sierra County is going back into yellow status Wednesday, so we’ve decided to do tomorrow’s meeting on Zoom only.
Those who wish to attend via Zoom or telephone, please subscribe to our mailing list to receive the links.
State pledge: I salute the flag of the State of New Mexico and the Zia symbol of perfect friendship among United cultures.
Guest: Jessica Velasquez, candidate for State Party Chair
Democratic Party Scholarship, status and funds needed Sid Bryan
Fundraiser yard sale Liz Telea
Fiesta booth? Suzanne Carlstedt
Funding for county parties available from Senator Heinrich Suzanne Carlstedt
Blue CD2 Patty Kearney
Newsletter mailing list Patty Kearney
Melanie Stansberry Campaign for CD-1 Suzanne Carlstedt
Motion to adjourn
A hybrid July Democratic Party Meeting will be held Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm. It will be held at both the PELICAN SPA 306 So. Pershing, T or C (new location so we can socially distance, mask, and have the meeting outside) AND virtually through “Go to Meeting.”
The link for our “Go to Meeting” virtual event is at the bottom of this post:
Treasurer’s Report and Act Blue Contributions—Tom Hinson
Committee Reports & Old Business:
- Advisory Board Report/Survey Monkey Results—Suzanne Carlstedt
- Communications Report—Suzanne Carlstedt
- School Board Meeting and Reopening—Barbara Pearlman
- Do or Die Time—Diana Tittle
- Cobblestone Ads—Diana Title
- Billboards for Xochitl, Para, and Whitlock—Barbara Pearlman
- Yard Sale September 12th—Volunteers—Barbara Pearlman
- Virtual Fundraiser—October 4—Barbara Pearlman
Motion to Adjourn
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 913-013-221
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Suggestions for using “Go-To-Meeting”:
- Remember to download the app
- When you first get to your meeting you will see a picture of yourself and be asked “OK?” If you want to be seen when you enter the meeting then you need to click on the little camera icon on the bottom of the page.
- For this meeting I will be muting everyone; if you have a question or comment please do it in the chat box
- For those who are on the agenda when it is your time to speak I will unmute you and then you will unmute yourself to be heard.
- When you enter the meeting on the top of the screen you will see a pull down of “view all” or “view who is speaking,” When you select view all you will see everyone who is participating….but when we have a speaker you can select view speaker to have that person be prominent.
- On the right is an option to use the chat box where you can type in questions or other responses
- You can also check your audio before we begin with the options on the right
You must be logged in to post a comment.