Wed, Aug 19, 2020 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (MDT)
Sierra County Democratic Party
Go-to-Meeting and Face-to-Face at Pelican Spa, 306 So. Pershing, T or C
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 542-555-565
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/542555565
For those who want to join us at the Pelican Spa, we are easily distanced, outside, and masked. Both meetings will be held simultaneously. Hope to see you there!
|August 19, 2020Regular Monthly Meeting
Call to Order
Pledge: U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
NM State Pledge
Welcome: Introductions of New Attendees: please type your name and email in the chat box
Guest Speakers: Karen Whitlock, Rudy Martinez, Neomi Martinez-Para
Minutes July 22, 2020 (GtM)—Cathy Berger
Treasurer’s Report and Act Blue Contributions—Tom Hinson
Note: online attendees and those who come in person but prefer not to use cash can donate through Act Blue.
Committee Reports & Old Business:
- Advisory Board Report—Barbara Pearlman
- Communications Report—Suzanne Carlstedt
- Phone Bank and Upcoming Event—Diana Tittle
- Cobblestone Ads—Diana Tittle
- Banners and Bumper Stickers—Barbara Pearlman
- Yard Sale September 12th—Volunteers—Barbara Pearlman
- Virtual Fundraiser—October 4th—Leslie Sekavec and Diana Tittle
Motion to Adjourn
Suggestions for using “Go-To-Meeting”:
- Remember to download the app
- When you first get to your meeting you will see a picture of yourself and be asked “OK?” If you want to be seen when you enter the meeting then you need to click on the little camera icon on the bottom of the page.
- For this meeting, everyone will be muted; if you have a question or comment please do it in the chat box
- For those who are on the agenda: when it is your time to speak, you will be unmuted, and then you will also unmute yourself to be heard.
- When you enter the meeting on the top of the screen you will see a pull down of “view all” or “view who is speaking,” When you select view all you will see everyone who is participating….but when we have a speaker you can select view speaker to have that person be prominent.
- On the right is an option to use the chat box where you can type in questions or other responses
- You can also check your audio before we begin with the options on the right