The meeting will take place online. Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 955-521-253
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/955521253
Call to Order
Pledge: U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
NM State Pledge
Welcome: Introductions of New Attendees: please type your name and email in the chat box
Guest Speakers: Hoping to hear from candidates at this busy and crucial time
Minutes September 16, 2020 (GtM)—Leslie Sekavec
Treasurer’s Report and Act Blue Contributions—Tom Hinson
Committee Reports & Old Business:
- Advisory Board Report—Cathy Berger
- Communications Report—Suzanne Carlstedt
On-going and New Business:
- Phone Banking—Suzanne Carlstedt
- Availability of bumper stickers and yard signs/ Headquarter sitting—Barbara Pearlman
- Take the pledge to resist!—Diana Tittle
- Virtual Auction Report—Patty Kearney
- Donations to Candidates Monies Sent—Leslie Sekevec
- Future Donations based on financial report—Diana Tittle
- Poll Watchers and Voting Sites-Information—Barbara Pearlman
Motion to Adjourn
Suggestions for using “Go-To-Meeting”:
- Remember to download the app
- When you first get to your meeting you will see a picture of yourself and be asked “OK?” If you want to be seen when you enter the meeting then you need to click on the little camera icon on the bottom of the page.
- For this meeting everyone will be muted; if you have a question or comment please do it in the chat box
- For those who are on the agenda, when it is your time to speak you will be unmuted, and then you will unmute yourself to be heard.
- When you enter the meeting, on the top of the screen you will see a pull down of “view all” or “view who is speaking.” When you select “view all,” you will see everyone who is participating, but when we have a speaker you can select “view speaker “to have that person be prominent.
- On the right is an option to use the chat box where you can type in questions or other responses.
- You can also check your audio before we begin with the options on the right.