Can you help staff a table at Fiesta? We need six volunteers total, two people for each of three two-hour shifts, 11:00-1:00. 1:00-3:00 and 3:00 to 5:00. At least one of the people on each shift should be a third-party Voter Registration Agent. (1:00 has one person so far, a VRA.)
Can you walk in the parade carrying our banner? Two people are needed to walk the loop of Broadway and Main each holding one side of the banner. Our planned banner carriers are unable to be there due to an unexpected event. It’s an easy job but important. Show Sierra County and T or C that there are proud Democrats in our community. Since several of the candidates will be with us in the parade, you’ll probably get to meet them while participants line up—a bonus for giving your help. Arrive between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m.. More details when you volunteer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor or indoor meetings?What would you prefer? Let us know.
2022 Primary Election info
- May 10: Voter registration (by mail or online) closes.
- May 10: First day that absentee ballots can be mailed to voters (who have submitted an absentee application), and first day of Early Voting (at the county clerk’s office).
- May 21: Expanded Early Voting begins at alternate voting locations.
- June 2: Last day to request an absentee ballot.
- June 4: Last day of early voting.
- June 7: Primary Election Day.
You must be registered as member of a party to vote in that party’s primary. Same day voter registration is available. You can register online as well.
Early voting hours Sierra County: May10-June 3 M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sat. June 4 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Election Day Voting Locations: T or C Civic Center, Albert J. Lyons Event Center, Elephant Butte Community Center, Hillsboro Community Center, Ken James Senior Center, Winston Country Church, Monticello Fire Station, Caballo Fire Station