Early voting County Clerk’s Office:
100 No. Date, T or C
October 6, 2020 through October 31, 2020
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The meeting will be fully online this month.
Wed. Sep 16, 2020 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (MDT)
Please join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 718-731-461
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/718731461
Treasurer’s Report and Act Blue Contributions—Tom Hinson
Committee Reports & Old Business:
- Advisory Board Report—Cathy Berger
- Communications Report—Suzanne Carlstedt
On-going and New Business:
- Yard Sale Report—Barbara Pearlman
- Volunteers to put up banners!—Diana Title
- Phone Banking—Suzanne Carlstedt
- Availability of bumper stickers and yard signs/ Headquarter sitting—Barbara Pearlman
- Cobblestone Ads for October—Diana Tittle
- Virtual Auction—Barbara Pearlman
- Donations to Candidates—Diana Tittle
- Poll Watchers and Voting Sites-Information—Barbara Pearlman
Motion to Adjourn
Suggestions for using “Go-To-Meeting:”
- Remember to download the app
- When you first get to your meeting you will see a picture of yourself and be asked “OK?” If you want to be seen when you enter the meeting then you need to click on the little camera icon on the bottom of the page.
- For this meeting, everyone will be muted; if you have a question or comment please do it in the chat box
- If you are on the agenda when it is your time to speak , you will be unmuted, and then you will unmute yourself to be heard.
- When you enter the meeting on the top of the screen you will see a pull down of “view all” or “view who is speaking.” When you select view all you will see everyone who is participating, but when we have a speaker you can select view speaker to have that person be prominent.
- On the right is an option to use the chat box where you can type in questions or other responses
- You can also check your audio before we begin with the options on the right